Step 1(A): Selecting your Booth Space from the Event Page
- EventsLocker.com is an event marketplace, as well as an event management platform used by production teams to better manage their Exhibitors and sponsors. An event listing page is also known as a “Showcase Page.” If you have been directed here by an event you are returning to, or if you have found an event through the marketplace for the first time on our site, when you are ready to select your booth space you will select “Book Event Space” or ”Sponsorship Opportunities” from the right box on the page.
- When you click Book Event Space or Sponsorship Opportunities you will be able to select different types of booths or sponsorships to add to your cart.
- Just click Add to cart next to whatever items you want.
- After you have added an item you will see that item has been added to your cart and the button will change to "add another" if you want more than 1 of that item.
- You can continue to select other booth types or sponsorship opportunities.
- After adding at least one item you will see the Proceed to Checkout button and shopping cart Icon appear, when you have made all the selections you want just click either of those to begin the checkout process.
- From here if you are not logged in you will be prompted to Log In, or to Sign Up for an account via the button in the bottom right of the prompt box. If you are a new user, select this option to proceed. You will need to sign up for an Exhibitor account to book events.
- Your account will be used to coordinate any required logistics or paperwork with your chosen event. Additionally, your account has useful booth management tools as well as helpful features. An example of this includes the ability to save an application to re-apply for other events, or return to events in subsequent years. You can also create “wish lists” of events you want to keep in mind for the future.
- To continue submitting your order, you’ll need to create your Events Locker account.
Step 1(B): Creating an Account
Creating an Account
- One you are prompted and click the “Sign up” button, you will be directed to a page with “Exhibitors” and “Organizers” buttons. Please select the “Exhibitors” on the left hand side.
- You will next be prompted to enter basic contact information.
- After completing the contact fields, click on the “I am not a robot” captcha box and complete any verification required.
- Select the “Sign Up” button- that’s it! If you signed up from a shopping cart, you will be redirected back there to complete your order.
- After creating your account you will return to your shopping cart.
Step 1(C): Selecting Your Booth Preferences From a Live Floor Plan (NOTE: IF YOUR EVENT DOES NOT HAVE A "SELECT BOOTH CHOICES" LINK AT CHECKOUT, CLICK HERE TO SKIP TO "STEP 2".)
- If the event has enabled choosing a booth at checkout then you will see the below option to "Select booth to purchase" this functions just like "select booth preferences" except that your selection will actually be reserved while for the "select booth preferences" option only allows you to choose which ones you would like but it will be up to the event to actually choose where to place you.
In your Cart, once you are logged in there will be three boxes to type in your booth choices, if applicable, from any posted event map. Some events utilize a live floor plan. For these cases, you will use the below steps:
- Select the “Select booth preferences from live floor plan” button to access the map integration.
- You will be prompted with a “Booth Registration” message box. Select the “Next” button to enter the live floor plan.
- Click on available booths of your choice. After each successful selection, you will see a “Success!” prompt appear. Click “OK” to continue.
- After you have selected three booth choices, select the “X” at the top right of the floor plan to close, and wait a few seconds until your booth choices populate into the Cart.
- Review your booth choices, and reset and repeat the selection steps if necessary.
Step 1(D): Booth Add Ons
- Next you will select any Booth Add Ons which you wish to add to your order.
- Click the blue 'Booth Add Ons' button and the available adds on for your selected event will open.
- Change the quantity number for any adds on which you wish to select.
- When you are finished click the orange 'Go to Next Step' button to continue.
- Click the orange 'Create New Booth Profile' button to enter in a new booth profile.
- For returning users, you can access previously saved booth profiles by clicking the 'Select Booth Profile' drop down button.
- Enter your contact info into the top portion of the form, for who will be responsible for the booth. This may vary, or be similar to the contact info you provided at sign up.
- Next complete the Exhibitors Offering section, which details the product or service you are promoting or selling at the event. Make sure to select the Exhibitors Category that best applies to you from the drop down menu.
- Upload pictures of your previous event setups and/or the products you plan to exhibit via the blue 'Upload Booth Images or Sketch' button in this section.
- Complete the Booth Operations section as it applies to your setup, so that the event can best support and plan for your needs.
- Upload your company logo with the blue 'Upload logo' button in this section.
- Finally, be sure to complete any event specific questions required by the event. (Any required questions you miss from any sections will be highlighted in red text prompts when you attempt to continue.)
- SAVE YOUR APPLICATION INFO- Be sure to save your Booth Profile via the check box above the “Checkout” button. It can then be loaded for future events to save time at checkout from the “Select booth profile” drop down menu at the top of the checkout process!
- Select “Checkout” to proceed to your “Order Summary” page.
Step 3: Completing Your Order
- The Order Summary page is your last opportunity to review and change any details prior to being reviewed by the event.
- If you have an applicable promo code, you will enter it at the bottom right of the Order Summary page. Note: Promo codes only apply to booth space and sponsorship opportunities (not for booth or marketing add-ons)
- If you were given a “Fast Track Booking” code, which automatically approves your order upon submission versus being queued for review by the event, enter it into the box at the bottom left.
- Once this is done, select "Submit Order", or choose the payment gateway setup by the event and complete payment, and voila!
- For example If your event has enabled payment at checkout you will see a PayPal button in the bottom right corner. Click this button to proceed to payment.
- Your order/submission summary can be reviewed later by clicking the “My Events Locker” option under your name at the top right of your screen. It is also the default starting page when you log in. You will also use your order summary to view logistics info and access your Documents Manager, to complete any required paperwork for your event order.
- Congratulations, you made it!!!
After your booking has been made you can find it along with the order summary in your "My Events Section"
The information on the right side of the order summary will be updated by the event organizer as they process your request.
You can also contact the event by using the Message Event button on the top left.