If a booking needs to be modified then you can initiate that by selecting the order number link located in the exhibitor's order summary box.
This will take you to the order invoice where you can select "Modify Order"
You will proceed to step 1 of the order modification. Here you can:
1. Change Booth type
2. Change the Price
3. Change the Quantity of booths
4. Add or remove Add-ons
When your are finished with Step 1, select the orange "Go to Next Step" button on the bottom right corner.
This will take you to the payments page where you can review the changes and see any total adjustments. You can also:
1. Apply a promo code
2. Mark the order as paid (NOTE: This sets the ENTIRE order as paid)
When you are complete with the modifications, select "Submit Order".
At this point the order's status will be Pending Exhibitor Confirmation. So that the exhibitor can review and accept whatever modifications you made. The exhibitor will automatically get an email notifying them that they need to review and confirm their order.
After the exhibitor has approved the status will change depending on the modification,
1. If no payment adjustments are needed then status will be "approved"
2. If new payments are needed then status will be "Pending Payments (modified)" And exhibitor can submit remaining payment from their side. Order will also show under Pending Payments Tab where you can mark as paid manually in the case of receiving payment outside of the system (I.E. check payment).
3. If a refund is due, status will be "Pending Refund" and you will need to send them the adjusted amount via the Refund tab. After you have sent them the refund you can mark the refund as paid from your Refunds Tab.
Please note: exhibitors can only modify add-ons.