Dealing with paperwork is often one of the more frustrating parts of managing an event. Our documents manager aims to make this process much easier for everyone as well as to allow you to keep online copies of your documents for easy access.
To begin this process, go to your Active events, select 'Edit Showcase Page' next to this event's image, and then select 'Required Vendor Documents' Tab. You will see four default folders: 1. Certificate of Insurance. 2. Seller's Permit. 3. Env. Health Permit (TFF). 4. Fire Permit. These folders are avail for you to use, if you do not upload any documents in these folders and decide to create your own 'New Folder', they will be hidden from the Exhibitor.
Folders allow you to filter out which exhibitors will need to see specific documents based on their category. You can continue to add additional folder, as needed or rename the title's of the default folders.
To rename the folder select the three blue dots (menu) located on the top right and choose the option 'Rename Folder'
After that type your desired name into the Folder Name field and select 'Save'.
Next, you will want to set the types of vendors that should see this document, the default is for all vendors, and you can filter that down by selecting the blue 'Edit Vendor Categories' button.
After that just select the vendor categories this document will apply to and select 'Save'.
Now you will want to upload your document(s) into the folders which you can do by selecting the upload icon.
Now that you have a document uploaded you can further customize the file and action required by your vendor by selecting the 3 blue dots (menu) next to each of the documents.
There are 5 customization options for a document.
1. Rename- You can rename the file's name
2. View/Edit Instructions- This allows you to set a brief note that the exhibitor can reference for information related to this document. Just type in the note and select 'Save'.
3. E-Signature- You can select this icon to enable E-Signature from your exhibitors.
4. Required Read Receipt- If you only require your exhibitors to read/review a document, you can enable this feature which. Your exhibitors will be required to acknowledge the read receipt.
5. Delete Document- Uploaded the wrong doc in the wrong folder? You can select this option to delete the document.
Finally after your document manager is setup you may want to notify the exhibitors that a new document(s) is available for them to take action on. To do this select the 3 dots next to the Folder Options and choose 'Send New Doc Alert'. This will send an alert ONLY to the exhibitors whose category matches your category selection for that folder.