To search for events in our marketplace, go to eventslocker.com. On our homepage search bar, you can start by entering the events Name or Keyword. For a more advanced search, you can find events by Region, Date Range, by Expected Attendance, or by Event Type.
Reference our 'Featured Events By City' to look for event opportunities specifically in those markets. Just click on the city!
On the event's showcase page, you'll notice an Opportunities box on the right side - select "Book Event Space" or "Sponsorship Opportunities" to see their pricing
- When you select "Book Event Space" or "Sponsorship Opportunities" tab, you will be able to select different types of booths or sponsorships to add to your cart.
- Just select "Add to Cart" button next to the booth type you want to reserve.
- If you want to increase the quantity of an item added to your cart, select the "Add Another" button
- Select the "Proceed to Checkout" button to proceed with your items added to your cart.
- If this event has a live floor plan you will be requested to do one of the two actions (*if the event does not have a live floor plan, skip this portion): A. "Select Booth to Purchase" which means you are assigning yourself to a booth space that matches the item in your cart. Select the blue link to view the map and make your selection
- B: “Select booth preferences from live floor plan” link to view the map and select your three preferred spaces
- You will be prompted with a “Booth Registration” pop up box. Select the “Next” button to enter the live floor plan.
- Select an available space. After each successful selection, you will see a “Success!” prompt appear. Select the “OK” button to continue.
- After you have selected three booth choices, select the “X” at the top right of the floor plan to close it, and wait a few seconds until your booth choice(s) populate in the field at checkout
- Next you will select the "Booth Add-Ons" link to add amenities the event offers (*if the event does not offer any add-ons, skip this part portion)
- Select the blue 'Booth Add-Ons' link
- Add the quantity number for any add-ons you want to purchase
- Then select the orange "Go to Next Step: button to continue.
On Step two you will input your brand's profile information and on-site rep's info.
- Select the orange "Create New Booth Profile" button to create your profile.
- For returning users, you can access previously saved booth profiles by selecting the 'Select Booth Profile' drop down button.
- Complete the required fields. Then select "Save Booth Profile to Account" to reuse for other submissions
- Enter a promo code, if you have one. If you received fast track code, enter it as well. This will allow your submission to be automatically approved.
Lastly select your preferred payment method based on what the event allows and submit your order. If the event allows PayPal but you do not have a PayPal account, you can complete checkout through the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option.
Bookmark eventlocker.com to visit your account and keep up with your order summary status and deliverable via "My bookings" dashboard.